Friday, August 15, 2008

news, news

Nolan has finally returned from Uganda, and is finally starting to adjust to the time here I think. The first night he couldn't sleep past 3am, but he's slowly adjusting (which means I get to sleep past 3am!). We began the task of deciding where to live next/this year, and our conclusion is that we're actually going to stay in our place. It's a beautiful apartment, has an office for him to study in, and the price is definitely right. For anyone wondering, our address is, and will continue to be:
1254 24th Ave. #3
San Francisco, CA 94122

We're headed up to Oregon tonight for a little vacation, which I'm sure we both need before he starts school and I start in my new position at work. Yikes! More updates and hopefully pictures will be coming soon!
~A

No comments: