Monday, October 27, 2008

repeat

I guess if some of you read my personal blog then this will all come as a disappointment, but: here are our pumpkin carving pictures from last year! haha, sorry, we may or may not take pictures this year, and Milo was just so cute in these...
Milo and Nolan having boys time ;)


Finished product:


Milo inspecting his little pumpkin:


Nolan is at his conference in Boston as we speak, and I am here holding down the fort and awaiting his return. He said it's so pretty there and I am super jealous. Imagining things like walking down the streets of Boston admiring the fall colours, wearing a thick scarf and sipping a coffee. Of course I have all of those hear, except for the fall colours...(oh and my coffee today, I am avoiding that!)

This weekend our parents (all of them!) will be at our house for at least a little while, though his are actually staying the weekend and mine are only dropping by for dinner :) And we are all going to a Ducks game on Saturday, so that should be fun. Happy Halloween!
~A

No comments: