Friday, October 2, 2009

Europa!

Nolan and I leave for Europe in 4 days, so I thought this would be a good time for an update! Europe is pretty much the big news for us, and we cannot wait! We both desperately need a vacation, and 2 weeks in a place far away is exactly the key! We'll be visiting England, France, and Holland, and I'll try to post some pictures when we get back! I bought a couple of ponchos, since I plan on quite a bit of rain (but who knows!), and so we'll be looking super-attractive in those in all the photos.
In case you're wondering, Milo will also be well-taken care of. We have a short-term houseguest living with us until he finds an apartment, and he will be Milo's best friend while we're gone. They've already bonded while watching Pride & Prejudice on the loveseat together, and he seems to not even hear Milo's crying in the mornings, so I think it's a match made in heaven!
Nolan has been in Fresno for 6 weeks, on a mandatory rotation down there. Fresno is severly under-staffed, and so UCSF requires each third year to spend a rotation there helping out. This was Nolan's turn! He comes home today (woohoo!), and let me just say that from talking to him, there is less than a 0% chance we'll EVER live in Fresno. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

That seems to be it for now--I'll post more after we return from Europe!
-A

No comments: