Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nolan - Location Change

Greetings to all who desire to peel back my sheltered thoughts

I am not one to divulge personal thoughts, accounts of emotional situations, or anything that might cheapen the genuiness of those true moments in life. However I have found my recent journal writing to be both cathartic and enlightening in my review of life and self assessment of my role in it. I write for myself, not for the reading pleasure of others, so please do not expect a cursory or superficial description of daily activities nor the homie shout out you and your posse might be so accustomed to. If however you would like to continue in my life's narrative I invite you to join me at http://nolancaldwell.blogspot.com I will no longer be posting on this blog (http://acoupleofcaldwells.blogspot.com) as it seems to serve a different purpose then the ones in which I write for. I encourage you to still check this blog as it will be update with various minutia and issues concerning Anneliese and I, however my personal blog will contain the entry type you have grown accustomed to reading of me.

Sincerely,

Nolan J Caldwell

No comments: