Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's a Wednesday...

It just feels like the middle of the week today. Slow going.

Nolan is having a poker night tonight with the boys, so Ash M. and I will be having a movie night at her place with Glory dog :) Poor Milo will be the only one without a buddy. He also is staying home this weekend with Nolan as I head on up to Placerville to hang out with Ash Young and my family. Mothers' Day weekend, you know ;) I plan on sleeping til an ungodly hour on Saturday morning, since I will have no kitten/husband to wake me up, and Ash could sleep til the sun goes back down.

I'm thinking about signing up for an opportunity in the city to volunteer for a couple days (evenings for me) a week to tutor illiterate adults and teach them to read. I think literacy is SO important, and it is something I feel strongly about. On the other hand, there are some opportunities out there that are teaching English, and that whets my appetite too. We shall see. The only problem with all the opportunities here in SF is that there are SO many!
~A

No comments: