Monday, May 12, 2008

Sunshine, sunshine!

Well, the weather down here is supposed to be sunny and HOT for the next 10 days, at least! It is going to be between 70 and 90 (!!!), with low wind. Hooray! This means days at the beach, playing/going running to the beach after work, and reading on the roof at lunch. Times are sounding good ;) Also, that means it is going to be a fantastic Bay to Breakers this Sunday. The weather will be just perfect for all the weirdos in costumes and possibly even real athletes (imagine that!) running the 12 km from coast to coast in San Francisco. Whoopee! Of course, you kind of have to go with a group...and since I am not REALLY part of the UCSF group, I may just be walking alongside them and taking pictures...and working on my tan, of course. This all sounds like a plan for me! I'll be there in shorts and a tube top (perfect tanning gear), with camera in-hand, and a holster of starbucks iced white mocha in my hand to keep me goin. Haha, this is why I can't see my abs anymore. Oh well. The weather is also going to be fantastic for our bonfire on Friday night at the beach. Yay!

In other news, Happy Mother's Day!
~A

No comments: