Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh, what a beautiful morning!

The weather outside is SOOOOO nice! Hopefully all of you are enjoying the same! I get to wear shorts to work today, and plan to sunbathe on lunch...hopefully I won't be so pasty this summer as I was last summer. I didn't let myself go in the sun, because I wanted to at least TRY and be a similar skin tone as Nolan for our wedding pictures :)

We are running (walking) in the Bay to Breakers this Sunday, and even though I posted these pics in my other blog, I am going to put them here, as well. I think you can click on them to enlarge them. Looks like this race runs in the family! Here is our own Silver Fox running the race in May of 1985...2 months before I was born! Sorry for that perspective, John, I had to do it :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Memories, memories....
Glad to hear that you are running/walking in the Bay to Breakers. It'a HOOT!
The picture is actually from 1986. That is when I became "famous". The local paper did a full page spread on our team.
Weather in Brookings yesterday..101. How about that.
Cheers,
John