Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Friday!

Sadly, the torch didn't make it to where I waited for an HOUR to see it...Mayor Gavin Newson changed the route for "safety reasons" and all I got to see was about a million protestors. All protesting different things I think. Perhaps a cry for attention? :)

In other news, Nolan came home from playing basketball last night with a fat, bloody lip and a minor concussion :( Oh he's fine, though last night he had a splitting headache and blood on his face. After some sleep though, he feels much better. He looks a little bit like a walrus though, with that huge band-aid on his upper lip. It's swollen to like 4 times its normal size :) He walked in the door last night singing "If you're sexy and you know it..." and then I saw the chaos on his face. So I went down to get him some Tuttimelon (has the same feel-good effects as otter pops when we were little!), and Tylenol, and put him to bed. He's off taking his test this morning, and then starts his loooooong spring break. I just hope he stays entertained, haha.

I've added links to people/blogs/things I reference often on the side of this blog. Notice -->

Let me just say: that other blog (NeighboUr) is my personal blog, and sometimes has strange/inappropriate/brainless things in it. It's mainly for entertainment's sake, and that is my disclaimer :)

And now, for something my coworker just sent me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo&feature=email
make sure and watch it with speakers! hahaha, oh the language barrier...

~A

No comments: