Thursday, April 17, 2008

w00t!


Nolan is finally back from his trip to Davis, and we're all geared up and ready to go to Placerville for the weekend, w00t! He came downtown to meet me for lunch today, and, bless his heart, was on the muni for about an hour cause of the terrible service on our lovely N-line. Boooo, we need floo powder! So I got to take him around, get a fun lunch with him, and have some middle-o-the-day time with him, which I NEVER get! It definitely has made my workday that much better :)

I'm going to get up early on Saturday morning to hang out with Ash Y., and then make it back in time to leave and see Mamma Mia! with the family...sounds like an exciting weekend! It is yet to be seen if the devilish little child will come with us or not. I'm thinking not but you know, we'll see what his buddy (Nolan) says :)
I will probably write more tomorrow, but I just don't have the energy today... :)

~a


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Anneliese,
My first ever comment on a blog!!! I don't know what I am doing but I have to keep up, or catch up to the technology of today. ....wish I had a personal instructor to help me out. I don't do well reading instructions.
So... back to Starbucks hey. What happened to the willpower? Uh, now you have two weaknessess. I could forgo Starbucks but not Tuttimellon. :)