Monday, April 14, 2008

A Test Run

Nolan's in Davis for a couple of days on his "spring break" trying to go somewhere exciting, and so I'm testing out living alone for the upcoming summer. It's sad, but what are you gonna do. At least he is only gone two nights and will be back for date night! And I'm glad he's out of the house and having fun, cause Lord knows he was going insane sitting around all day.

I, on the other hand, have been having a fantastic time. I have been super productive, doing things like spring cleaning and baking, and cleaning out our store of little brown wheat-bugs that have infested the kitchen. Sick. I'm pretty sure they're gone, cause I haven't found any floating in Milo's water recently :) Also, the weather the past few days has been in the 80's!!! Yeah, I can't believe it! So I have laid out in the sun to soak up some rays, and gone biking with Nolan to a birthday party on Saturday, and have just generally been loving life. Granted, I got a sunburn just from walking the laundry around, but the vitamin D action was worth it. Plus it was yet another excuse (not that I ever lack one) to pick up some tasty yogurt. Mmmmm :)

Also, Nolan's lip is finally healing. He has a nasty scab still and some pus (gross), but the swelling has gone down, so it doesn't look too ridiculous anymore, hah!

We're going up to Placerville this weekend to hang out with the family, so I'm leaving work at 2pm to beat the traffic home! Apparently my mom got us tickets to go see Mamma Mia! with them on Saturday, w00t!
~A (obviously)

No comments: